Spring decor: Pineapples

There are so many trends out there when it comes to style and decor. Currently it's cactus's and pineapples. I'm still not fully on board with yet cactus but I am in the midst of planning my next pageant which is a ways away (never can start too early though!) but now I have a sudden urge to decorate in all pineapples!

Winter has held on through this month into last week and it's made me feel down longer. Seasonal Affect Disorder sucks. I stopped at Wal-Mart Friday and I picked up a few pineapple decor items and changed up my living room a tad.

Excuse the mess. I decided to snap the photos at the last minute Sunday since I really didn't have a blog post planned for today:



I dug out my pineapple scarf from Sourpuss (via Daisy Jones Locker), the pink pineapple is from Wal-Mart, the Mermaid's Drink Free Sign (my GW $10 challenge), mermaid from Gordman's and the pineapple shades are a Target dollar spot.



I got this cute welcome sign also from Wal-Mart to dress up end table #1 along with a shell.


I know this isn't spring related, but I fond this cute vintage etiquette book at the library book sale last weekend, I paired it with my Lucite purse, and my pictures of Lana and Gene.

Stay tuned Wednesday for April's Pinup in a Pack!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts