Pinup Prom Recap


Hello!

I know it's Tuesday. But I took a bit of a break from blogging during the weekend. I did write a Sunday Thoughts post but I took the rest of the weekend to recover from Pinup Prom that was Saturday!

Most of the HS proms were this weekend too but a lot of the area one were canceled due to the "weather" yet again! My HS had theirs without missing a beat. We were supposed to get dumped but luckily it held off for the most part until the afternoon. It rained first so I made a beeline to Omaha to pick up mine and my friend Sara's corsages (Thank you to Flowerama for making pretty ones!) and got there back okay!




The snow didn't start till about 3pm or so and we only got about an inch dusting but with the wind (typical Nebraska element) it made viability horrible! But Sara and I made our journey to Omaha to have supper at Shucks (because where else do you go when the prom theme is Enchantment under the sea?) Sara tried oysters for the first time ever and loved them!


Since we couldn't go outside for our photos, we stopped at Hobby Lobby in Millard to do a quick Hobby Lobby challenge! (Also Michaels has a challenge!) a lot of giggles were had! I will be sharing the other photos on Fashion Friday.







We made it to the Reverb lounge an hour early which turned out okay because we got to chat with a few lovelies! Have a drink and check out the decor!



We had a fabulous time! We did a lot of dancing and cheesy prom photos! We left around 10pm because we were concerned about the weather but we stopped at Village Inn for some pancakes! We made home not long after the roads were a tad slick but okay.


Stayed tuned for Sunday Thoughts when I write more about going to prom again 17 years later!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts