Whatever Wednesday: A bit of everything

Originally, this post was going to be about one brooch and now it's more of a haul with a few Etsy shops, and a trip to Pickens. #broochaddict the struggle is real my friends!

 Let's get started shall we?

 The Squeaky Frog!

The owner Vicky is in the UK and she makes all wooden brooches and necklaces. I was super excited when she was going to do a Jukebox brooch because I have been searching High and Low for one! She released two colors red and blue which both were super cute but I had to get the red one obviously!



I love wooden brooches the details are always on point! I love the shine it has!!

I can't wait to order the bumper car brooch! Plus she is planning a circus themed brooches!

Kitschy Witch Designs







I had heard of Kitschy Witch from another blogger and her stuff is amazing but however a tad pricey which is understandable when you're a boss babe. Anyways she had a sale so I had to get some brooches! I got the ray gun (to match my skater dress), and the cute robot. I was pleased on the size and how bright they were!

Glitter in Paradise 




This randomly popped up on my Etsy feed and I fell in love with their selections! I ordered some items to wear to Dita in a month (as of yesterday!) I love the Retro Hollywood Noir brooch! I got silver hoops to go with the gold ones I already have and I am impressed they are light weight and have amazing style to them! The other star earrings are also for Dita

I ordered the Starlite earrings before pinup prom  because I thought I was going to get a light blue color dress but no matter they will work! Plus she gave a free gift of rose earrings to add to my collection!

Pickens



Last Thursday as well (it was brooch day! Because both Glitter in Paradise and Kitschy Witch arrived the same day!!) I decided to stop at Pickens which is one of my favorite antique stores. I was excited to have found the daisy brooch along with the large red flower brooch (I don't do clip-on earrings but I may give them away) and then this really pretty porcelain hand that also holds jewelry.


Comments

Popular Posts