Harebrained! Whatever Wednesday

Warning: TMI Post so if this is not your jam then come back another day! I will be sharing my Junkstock Haul Friday!

I never thought I would see the day where I'd be talking about periods on the blog. But here I am!

Growing up, periods were a taboo topic (like sex) and to me embarrassing even though it's a totally natural/common thing among women. I was late bloomer getting mine at 14 and I always dreaded "my monthly visitor" because of the cramps, wearing bulky pads, and staining. Plus having to explain your boyfriend why you are bitchy for 5-7 days and not to touch you.

Times have changed of course, now there's an app that can keep track of your cycle (I use Clue)  there are ways to shorten your cycles too (depending on your birth control mine is 3 days), period sex is thing (still ew to me), period talk is the norm and there's even different conception methods besides tampons and pads you can use a menstrual cup if you so chose and there are period panties.

Hence why I am writing this post.

During my monthly visitor, like most women I have a special pair of panties that I save just for that. Just an average pair of granny panties that are ugly but they do the job.

Until Harebrained!

Harebrained is a company that designed period panties that are fun/nerdy. Same concept of your average period panties but they have an extra black panel in the front to help add extra protection with your tampon, pad or cup. Sidebar: They also do baby onesies, guy undies called pundies, t-shirts and games.

Anyways, I found Harebrained at Planet CC totally on accident I picked up 3 for $30 and also a bonus pair of boy shorts which where in the $5 bin. So here are my panties:



I got Red pool, Bleeding Rainbow, Cunt Dracula, and Sour Puss. 

Finally my flow showed up Saturday (a day late but right on schedule) I had worn Cunt Dracula in preparation so I wouldn't have any stains with my other knickers. The sour puss ones I tried out before my flow too just to get a feel of them. 

Positives: 

*The panties are good quality. I of course ran them through the wash before my flow and they hold up really well. 

*The fit is amazing. They do come in plus size just so you know and got mine in XL which were perfect for me. 

*The make flow fun. Just like the they state! I was really excited to wear these babies for flow.

Since I bought 3 pairs and my flow lasts 3 days, I was able to switch out panties daily as opposed to wearing the same pair (tmi ew) all 3 days which I have been doing. 

Negative: 

I have only 1 which is I wish the whole pantie was black on the inside because sometimes stuff shifts and there are skid marks (again tmi ew sorry!) so I have to use stain remover on one of the pairs.

Overall, I love the panties and they were a great investment and I plan to get more because they released some new designs! Along with Golden Girls pundies!!!! 

I give Harebrained an A 

Also check out Grok Nation post on Harebrained too!  

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts