Junkstock Haul

Normally, I try to reserve Fridays for fashion goodness but I didn't have anything to share really I did buy a new skirt from Daisy Jones Locker and I am not sure when I will post that because I plan to share my Pinup Prom dress next Friday, and then the Friday after is my birthday.....

Today I am sharing my Junkstock haul! Which I am pretty excited about:

True North

This store is from Illinois and they were in one of the barns by the heater so you know your girl stayed there for a long time! I was mainly excited when I saw they had a ton of junk jewelry to dig through. They had a bit of everything you can think of which is what I love about shops like this:



Vintage view finder: I had a blue one growing up it came with Planet Earth Slide which has nation landmarks, etc.

Starbucks Pink Drink Key chain:  I had to have this obviously it was a $1

Black Daisy brooch: This is a statement piece all it's own! Am I right?

Vintage earrings: These were really cute and displayed in a fun way with the photo. They are little frames minus the glass but so cute!

Lady Bug pin: I am planning to get a Lady Bug dress soon so I need a pin of course!

Gold Clutch: I am in LOVE with this clutch! It is so gorgeous and it came with a chain strap so it can be a shoulder bag or even a cross body. But in perfect vintage condition!

The next booth I stopped at I totally did not get a card from (#fail) but they had this gorgeous train case. It has a bit of rust on it but otherwise it's in fantastic condition:





Then I got an Imperial Satellite camera which has intact flash bulb! This was the same booth that had the vintage camera with the tripod!






The Design Chic 



Believe it or not I stopped at two booths that both were from Minnesota and both do up-cycling from t-shirts etc. I got the Wolverine skirt from the Design Chic it's fantastic!

Savvi C Boutique 



When I was visiting Savvi C she noticed I was wearing my Steerlers Hoodie and asked if I was (of course!) she had a Steerlers Scarf  which was super exciting! I also got the Marilyn Monroe Flannel shirt and also the Shelby Cobra skirt perfect for car show season.

  Last but not least I picked up a mug from the Junkstock merchandise stand:


I think I have a mug problem!

The weather is supposed to suck again this weekend *sighs* after the weather is nice most of the week! I am 100% over it!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts