March Can't Clutch This!


My plans were to share March's Can't Clutch This on Monday, but Erst Wilder is having their new brooch release this week and I wanted to share my Treasure Island Brooch. I had to push back my Harebrained review again another week 

This month clutch: Cactus



I honestly had no idea some many people were into cactus it's become trendy. I have a black thumb and haven't tried any plants recently plus being a cat owner he may eat them too. Anyways I do love green and the clutch is super cute, I think it will be perfect for trips to Lauritzen Gardens this season! Plus Earth is coming up too!

When it came time to order my "add on" or they call it flare. The pom-pom key chain was sold out. (it will be re-stocked) Which I wasn't planning on getting anyone and I'm probably the only one who doesn't like the pom-pom flare with it. Plus again I have cat. It would have been cute with a cat key chain or something. You know a play on words? Anyways you can get a pin (which is what I chose), some earrings, a wall hook or a print.

I chose the pin since I dig pins plus I kind of don't have any cactus related pins (I know!) so I wanted to get one with the clutch. It's super cute and perfect!

The clutch itself is along the same designs of past clutches and it has the inside pocket too. And the signature pink lining. The details on the needles on the clutch is amazing too.

I'd give this month's clutch an A

I will be sharing my Easter dress on Friday!


XO,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts