Junkstock: Spring 2018

Junkstock Spring Edition was last weekend. I had plans to go Friday..... But it snowed. It was cold and windy. So I put an axe to going on Friday and went Saturday morning. However it was still really cold despite the sun being out. I wore layers and still froze. I lasted an hour.  They did have a lot of vendors inside which helped.

I am super bummed that there is no summer edition this year. Fall edition isn't until the end of September and they are doing another Winter/Christmas edition as well.

I will share my "haul" Friday but today I am sharing some of the pictures (granted it's not much) and I accidentally deleted one of them (grrr) that I manged to take:


Accurate.


How pretty was this dress?

I feel you Skeleton Dude


The famous Junkstock van!

The famous tire peace sign that now resides at Sycamore Farms! 

Do you have buyers regret? Me. Every. Single. Time.

There was a booth I stopped at (didn't get their info) but I had bought two items from I saw this camera:


Isn't it beautiful?? It was out of my price range but it was so amazing!

*********************

So I went to the dermatologist last Tuesday and got a prescription for stronger antihistamines but I am still waiting for my prescription it wasn't called into my pharmacy. I go again to see them in a week. It will be interesting to say the least!

Wednesday I am sharing the long awaited review of Harebrained period panties!

XO,

Miss Mag Nificent 


  

Comments

Popular Posts