March Can't Clutch This

How is it going to be April 1st on Wednesday?

This month has been crazy-heck 2020 already 3 months in has been a trip. While I don't know what next month holds we just have keep on keeping on. I am working on my 37 lessons at 37 for my birthday soon it's going to be an interesting list.

If you saw yesterday's post, I compiled a list of some of the small businesses out there. One of them being Can't Clutch This. I love the company and this is one of the 2nd longest subscriptions I've had (besides Ipsy).

Onto the Clutch!


I'm not into pastel all that much but this clutch is the CUTEST!

Here's a close up:


It reminds me of lemon! The gold chain is new for this clutch but of course it can be used with some of the other clutches that I have gotten in the past (as you know they're pretty easy to mix and match) and the pink strap can go with this one too!

The clutch is the classic CCT pink inside and does have a pocket! Here's the flair:


I LOVE this as well it's a Pan-tone tag!


Also, if you've had your eye on some of the past CCT designs they did a rainbow clutch come back! It includes all the various rainbow inspired clutches from last year and a few from 2018!

Happy Shopping!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts