Small Business Sunday

Usually, I reserve Sundays for my Thoughts but instead I wanted to change things up and share some of my favorite small businesses to support during this rather difficult time.



If you can find it in your means to support any small business out there please do so or purchase a gift card to use later when this eventually dies down. Most of these companies are still open they will have a disclaimer about any changes because of the virus.

In no particular order:

Dolly Cool

Daisy Jones Locker (also offering free delivery on all US orders)

Bobby Pins Co

Retro-Verte1  

Erst Wilder 

Dry Scout Goods 

Flying Worm Vintage 

Retro Vixen 

Can't Clutch This

Big Slick Pomade 

La Dama Vintage Trading 

Double Decker Vintage 

Macabre Scents 

The Parlor Apothecary 

Cherry Doll Face Vintage 

Thred Up (I'd thought I'd throw them in because it's online thrifting!)

You Do Voodoo 

I hope that gives you a bit a variety. Most are on Etsy but a few are local but do ship elsewhere. Also be sure to support your local tattoo shops (most are offering gift cards) and local restaurants.

We're all in this together!

Miss Mag Nificent






















Comments

Popular Posts