Beauty Room Update Part 2

Happy Friday! Also Happy Spring!!

I wanted to share some updates to my Beauty Room. Mainly my desk (temporary) and the wall surrounding it. So far I have donated 23 boxes to Goodwill (I know!).  It's been slow progress but since having to stay in with COVID19 on the loose, I don't mind staying home to clean!


Starting with the right side of my desk, I just pinked up this Audrey quote from 5 Below, I picked up the little flamingo block from Hobby Lobby, my pink Lava lamp, I have my PB cups and you can see my birthday tiara!

To the right of the desk, my storage drawers. I got this from living with my roommates, and it's become mine. It's been through a lot!


Normally these bins are for ingredients in the kitchen but they store hair flowers and small accessories! Then some randomness :)


Above the pink quote is my 4 pictures of Marilyn. 3 of which used to hang in my bathroom! To the right of that is my 90's vintage phone! The hair tie is to keep the phone from falling off the receiver.


Above the mirror, is another collection of pictures/art. I have framed my Jeffree paper from Beauty Lish, My Lucky Gal sticker, Erst Wilder card and of course my name necklace!!!


To the left of the mirror, we have two more pieces including a framed picture of my mom! My two Kreepsville 666 Necklaces, Harley Quinn, my Beasme lippies, and the cute lamp is from Gordmans!


Here's a shot of my desk (yes there is still a mess in the mirror). It's pretty self exclamatory I think. I put some of my extra makeup and whatnot here. It's a mix of modern with a little bit of vintage.

I will keep you posted with more updates as they come!


Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts