Lip Scrub Battle!

A little something different today.

You have seen my LUSH haul last month, I had purchased unicorn lip scrub and was hooked. Then I decided to purchase lip scrub from JSC via Beauty Lish. I decided to put them to the test and share my results with you.




Now this is totally my opinion I love both products and want to share my experience with both.

First up: Unicorn Lip Scrub from LUSH

Price: $12.95 you get 0.8 oz. The packaging is cute and simple. Since this is a smaller size I can throw it in my purse if I want to travel with it. There are other flavors besides unicorn if purple is not your thing or the flavor isn't (there is only 6). I can't really describe the flavor maybe that's why it's called unicorn?

Overall an A

Velour Lip Scrub Cherry Soda from JSC via Beauty Lish (majority were sold out on JSC)

Price: $12.00 so it is a bit cheaper (same price at Beauty Lish too) you get 30 g/1 oz so yes it is a lot more for less! However it is bigger unless I have larger purse I can't travel with this one. JSC product packaging even the smallest product is always on point.

What I noticed also with this scrub, it's a bit thicker than the unicorn it doesn't crumble as easy. I love the flavor of course! There are more flavors to chose from (26 total but 8 in stock).

I'd give this lip scrub an A too.

Both of these lip scrubs are edible so you can lick it off or wipe it off (whatever you prefer). But licking it off is more fun!

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts