Makeup Mondays: Jeffree X Morphe

Happy Monday! I can't believe it's already March!

Today I am sharing the Morphe X Jeffree collab from last August.  Here's the video:


Jeffree also released makeup brushes as well this was part 2 of the collab which includes this eye shadow palette and setting spray! The best part? You can get the collab at Ulta! We don't have any Morphe stores in Nebraska  (maybe someday).


As you know, I LOVE packaging and this is very signature Jeffree in baby pink. Here is the back:


I love the picture of Jeffree I kept it to put in my studio/beauty room.


Here's the palette in all it's glory! If you watch the video Jeffree goes through the shade names. I have used the pinks and golds so far in the palette. I really love them! The price point is not bad for $35.00 either.

The setting Spray: WOW! It's smells great, it has a light mist plus it sets great. It's a bit pricey for $18.00 but you get a lot.

Overall I give the set an A+  (the also have the brushes too!)

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts