Choking on Ice

Happy Monday!

This weekend was World of Wheels sadly there was no pinup contest this year, but my pinup gals and I still got together to have fun! I will be recapping that on Wednesday!

Today I am sharing the latest Extreme Frost from Jeffree Star Cosmetics line Blood Lust:



I have become addicted to highlighters more now thanks to Jeffree, I may or may not have been watching a ton of his videos on reviewing different ones.... I am working on my own list of top highlights and I plan to recreate a full face of highlights too!

Back to the highlight. Let's start with the packaging:


Jeffree went purple for his latest release Blood Lust. While the palette was appealing I really wanted the Extreme Frost. At Christmas, Jeffree released 3 Extreme Frosts highlighters and I was like:


This is a high priced highlighter to be fair but worth it! Not only for the packaging but the product.



It came packaged in this cute slip cover here's the other side:


Last but not least the highlight in it's glory:


It has purple reflect in it which I LOVE. I admit I am not big into purples but this is changing my mind! It's so pretty! I love how it looks on my tattoos as well! It passed the light test! (where you take the cell phone flash light to shine on the highlight to see the reflection!)

I thought this post was a perfect segway into my top highlighters next Monday!

Have a sparkly week!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts