Whatever Wednesday: Beauty Room Updates!

Wow! It's March already! I have Spring fever!

Today I am sharing some small updates that I have made to my studio/beauty room. I have been working on it for only about a week and 3 days. It's been quite a process!! Mostly I am happy to report that I have made a path from the door to my desk (temporary). I am slowly putting items in there too. I've cleared my bookshelf too!

I realized you can see the mess in the mirror! Oops 

The desk is only temporarily until I find the right desk/vanity. I found an old acrylic tray that I had planned to pitch  but cleaned and put my extra makeup in. I'm trying to keep my drawers empty but with some storage. I moved my small drawer storage cart in here which used to be in my room then in the hallway.

To the right of the desk, is my wall of Betsey Johnson bags:



The bookshelf as I mentioned, I cleaned the top and 1st shelf off to dedicate it to more of my collections, and whatnot. Starting with the top:



And the other side:





Here's the first row:


I kept the JSC packaging from Blue Blood and the Morphe Collab. I bought containers at Hobby Lobby (30% off). To aide in storage, I use some to store my non used curlers, palettes, etc.


Complete with superheroes! 

I had also gotten some Valentine's day storage boxes at 50% off at my local grocery store to use as well! I never knew how many sets of curlers I had!

I will update again when I have more progress!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts