Lush Haul

Happy Friday!

It's hard to believe April is been around corner my birthday is in a month which is hard to believe. With still all the uncertainty going on, I am not sure what the future holds for my birthday celebrations. It's a wait and see!!

I did my first online order with Lush and got some good stuff! Sadly this was right after Lush closed their retails store due to the virus. Just the day before they sent a sweet email offering their sinks for people to wash their hands.

However their online shop is still open so if you need anything like soap they can help!



Top Left: Lucky Cat 

Middle: Strawberries and Cream. I used this one last Saturday it smelled so wonderful!

Top Right: Peachy

Bottom Left: Madame President This one reminded me of Captain America!

Bottom Right: Egg Plant You know about this one from my last haul and not pictured is my candy bubble bar!

I can't wait for the shop to re-open so I can pick up more goodies! One of the bombs that I wanted is out of stock and I want to see what other ones are available!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts