Anxiety tool Kit

With the recent events of COVID 19, I have been really feeling extra anxious, scared and depressed. I  wrote last week a self care guide however, I thought I could use a bit more sort of a safety net, or a back up plan. That's when I put together an anxiety tool kit or a survival kit. I was inspired by Penny from The Sconnie Sling who created one with a caboodle case.

My plan was to use an old Loot Crate box but then I had my Batman lunch box so that's what I used! But it could be anything whatever works for you!

Basically what you put into the kit whatever helps you feel good about yourself/feel grounded. Here is mine:


*Can a of Dr. Pepper
*Packets of Tea
*A bath bomb
*Chapstick
*Fun toys to make me laugh
*Chocolates
*A squishy
*Some hand lotion
*A small coloring book


I made room in my pantry/storage unit to put the lunch box so it's nearby and out of site out of mind but there when I need it.

Check out The Sconnie Sling for more ideas!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts