Pass the Sprinkles

Happy Friday the 13th Darlings!

Can't Clutch This released a really fantastic new back pack clutch! I am super excited to share with you:



Isn't it CUTE? And yes those are actual sprinkles in it! Plus they MOVE!! They really knocked it out of the park with this one!! Here's the flair (there was fairy bread too but I skipped that one)



The clutch can be worn as a shoulder bag too if you're not feeling wearing it as a back pack. This totally brings me back to my teen years for sure! The bag is big enough to hold my wallet, my small makeup bag, my tide stick, a pen, sharpie and I can stick my phone or keys in with no problems!

I love how far CCT has come with their designs! I love supporting small businesses!

Have a great weekend!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts