Teal pumpkin project

Happy Saturday! I am finishing up my Halloween posts this weekend. My sinuses reared it's ugly head so I was down for the count Thursday and Friday. It's fall but you can't tell it outside because we've had near 80 temps the last few days and it's supposed to 70 on Halloween! I am all for nice weather for Halloween though!

I decided not to paint pumpkins this year I got some coloring pages and I did one in teal for The teal pumpkin project The project was started to have an option for children who have food allergies when they go trick or treating. My nephew has several allergies so that is why I colored a pumpkin teal:



As much as I love treats, I have an non candy option for my nephew and this year I will be handing out some trinkets instead!

Do you participate in the teal pumpkin project?

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts