Fashion Friday: Rizzo Costume

Thursday was my last day on my vacation so I will be back at work tonight! *sighs*

Since Halloween is almost here I wanted to share my Rizzo costume. I have everything but the lipstick (I'm hoping for a Sephora trip while I'm away).  Here's the costume:



Top: Sophia Top in black by Steady clothing

Skirt: Sourpuss Essential pencil skirt black by Sourpuss clothing 

Pink Ladies Jacket: This can be found at any local party or costume shop but also can be found on Amazon


Here is the accessories:




Clutch: Is from Sourpuss Clothing but sadly they no longer carry it. You can use any type of black clutch or even this purse

Shoes: These are from Payless years ago (American Eagle Brand). If your remember from my other costume post. Rizzo wears red flats but since I had black heels I went with it.

Sunglasses: Again, these are from my stash but they're close to Rizzo's style in the movie and they're pink too! (I think the leader of the pink ladies would wear pink sunglasses right?)

Compact mirror from where she checks the hickies from Kenickie. I got mine at Micheal's


What I love about Rizzo, is she has a very classic look in the movie. Pencil skirts, fun bold colors and her dress that she wore to the prom/bandstand red with black polka dots?? LOVE!!

I will be back Monday to recap my vacation!!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts