Loot Crate Review

Well I am done with school for the rest of the week!!!

With it being Halloweek, I am sharing a Loot Crate review because it has been a minute. (I got one in August but didn't photograph) Plus this month theme ties in with Halloween: Horror!!!

Items:



Negan Sluggers T-shirt

Okay I admit it I am not a Walking Dead fan. I have watched a couple episodes three years ago but haven't watched any since I don't have cable or Netflix so I am really behind. With that said, I didn't know about Negan at all. I wore the shirt for baseball because the Cubs (who are in the World Series!!). Yes I found out later thanks to everyone freaking out of social media the whole scoop!

Leather-face Plush.

I have not seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I am bit behind on the recent horror movies (give me old school any day) so I'll probably give the plush away.

Freddy Kreuger chopsticks

Now this is what I am talking about!!! I love Nightmare on Elm Street movies and these chopsticks are perfect for eating Ramen with!!

Camp Crystal Lake Pennant

I love Jason movies too this pennant is awesome!!

Last but not least

Legion of Regrettable Super Villains book.

This is a companion book to the League of Regrettable Superheroes  which I believe I got in one of my first Loot Crate. But I enjoyed reading the first one (it took me awhile) so I can't wait to read the second!

As always I get a guide book and a pin too also you can turn the box into a zombie mask too! 


This box gets an B


Happy Wednesday!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts