Small Business Saturday: The Ambrosia Bowl

Happy Saturday!! 

While I am on vacation, I decided I would do a new series that I will do once in awhile called "small business Saturdays"  Originally I featured some of them on Fashion Friday but since a lot of the stuff I have been ordering is more accessory related then fashion I thought a separate post dedicated to them is easier. That is why there is no fashion Friday this week!! But there will be one next week!!

I feel bad because I have  mentioned others in the past and I haven't mentioned Erin from The Ambrosia bowl yet! Erin does hand painted brooches in various Disney characters, Political ones, Pride and my personal favorite Ralph Wiggum from The Simpsons. I just did another order with Erin and got Belle from Beauty and the Beast plus an Jack O'Lantern for Halloween:



 Also if you purchase the Eeyore & Piglet brooch, Erin will donate $10 to R U OK? Campaign in Australia which is a suicide prevention charity. It's near and dear to her!

Go Check Out The Ambrosia Bowl today!!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts