Junkstock Harvest Edition: Sycamore Farms

I forgot to mention this as part of my vacation! But Saturday October 8, I went to Junkstock at their new location at Sycamore Farms. Which is just outside of Waterloo, Nebraska.


I usually go on Friday, but they had reported it was muddy so I decided to hold off until Saturday. It was crowded! Plus lots of traffic! Which isn't an uncommon thing with Junkstock but it was well handled!

Isn't this wagon full of petticoats to die for? They weren't for sale! :(








VW's were on display too!







What I liked about the new location is that it was pretty well organized for being at a larger location, there was signs indicating locations of vendors:


It was nice because at the diary farm unless you knew specifically where they were at it was hard to find them and I felt everyone was stacked on top of each other!

Isn't this table the coolest??? 





So what did I buy at Junkstock?




Actually not much! My sunnies broke that I was wearing so I had to get another pair and Scout had 2 $12.00 at their little camper! And that Halloween scone was only a $1.00 and I finally got my Wonder Woman key fob!!

I can't wait to go again next year!


XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts