October Ipsy Glam Bag

Oh my gosh! It's a week before Halloween! How is that even possible?? And my last week of school too!

While I was on vacation my Ipsy bag came in and let me tell you I think it's the cutest ever!! In fact, I tried to do a creative shoot with the bag and some of my Halloween decorations!

Theme: Black magic Ipsy teamed up with Isle Valfre to create this cute Halloween themed bag!

Products:



Lovely roller perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker: I have not gotten a perfume since my 1st round of Ipsy bags so it's been a minute! Roller ball perfumes are great for travel (I have an ED Hardy one) but honestly, I am not in love with the scent to me it's too old lady smelling. I like clean scents, I wanted to like it but I don't.

Kokie Cosmetics Professional nail polish in Heavenly: 2nd time in a row of getting nail polish in my bag (not mad about it) however, the color is too light for me right now. During the fall/winter months I try to do darker colors like reds, blacks, purples, etc. So I will be saving it for Spring but I do like the packaging!

Tatcha Pure one step camellia cleansing oil: A different kind face cleanser for sure. Most you wet your face then apply this is different you put on your skin then rinse off. It felt a little tingly when I used it other than that my face looks glowly after using it

tre'StiQue matte lip crayon in Belize Bordeaux: I have gotten lip crayons before (same company. I thought the color would be too dark for my lips but I tried it with my Suavecita lippy in victory and worked well!

Nyx Vivid Brights liner in gunmetal: Again with the liners! Now that I have taken the hair/make up class I may try using the eyeliners I get now to figure out what I like. The color is pretty though.

Overall I am still giving it an A because the bag is super cute!

This week I'll be reviewing Loot Crate and then ending the week with a Hot Topic Haul! 

XO,

Mags 


Comments

Popular Posts