Fall Vacation: Cherry Dollface Hair/Make up class

Hello! I am back from my week of vacation and while it's good to be back I was happy to be away and not worry about the little things like social media (I checked in here and there), my hectic schedule, and work! I am on week 7 of school this week so I'm almost done!

I'll be posting everyday this week to catch you up on my vacation then I will wrap up with fashion Friday.

Sunday I kicked off my vacation with a hair and make up class with The Cherry Dollface. I was so excited to meet her and learn some tips and tricks!

Cherry is super nice and sweet! She really knows her stuff!



In fact, Cherry has teamed up with Bomber Betty Cosmetics and has her own line of products! I really felt smarter learning all the make-up tricks! When I started getting into pin-up she was the first one I discovered and I started to watch her You Tube videos. When I discovered she was doing her tour in Omaha, I jumped at the chance!!




She even did a selfie with me! I also got her autograph!



I learned a lot and I can't wait for my hair to get longer so I can practice!

Have a great week!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts