Fashion Friday Kreepsville 666

Thank you for bearing with me this week as I talk about my vacation! I had a great time! Today I am doing some Halloween crafts with my nephew Luke and niece Sylvia stay tuned for that next week! Also I will be sharing the teal pumpkin project!

Today  I sharing a really fun company for the goth at heart or if you're looking for something creepy this Halloween and that is Kreepsville 666


My first Kreepsville item came from my swap and sell I went to back in August which happened to be on my wish list was the cleaver clutch. And then I ordered my second item through Sourpuss clothing which is the spiderweb bat flap jacket



The brooch is from The Ambrosia Bowl

This is my outfit from the pumpkin patch on my fall vacation. I love this jacket! It's something unique especially with the the spider web elbow patches! I also paired with my spider web earrings and spider necklace! (Not pictured). Also I have paired it with my spider brooch!

It's been fun pairing this up!

Also just note the clutch is out of stock at Kreepsville but Sourpuss has it! You can also get a make-up bag and headband too!

Saturday I am going to A Haunting at Hogwarts at the Omaha Children's Museum! So I did get my Hogwarts letter!! I will be sharing my experience next week!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts