Suavecita Review Part 2

 This week is my mid-term of school then I will only have two full weeks left! I am also preparing posts for next week while I am on vacay, originally I wasn't going to post anything but as it turns out I have enough material so why not?


I decided to order from Suavecita again since I hadn't ordered from them since June plus I wanted to get some of their merchandise plus try a new product they introduced which is their dry shampoo.

First off, I was super impressed how fast I got the order. I ordered it on the 29th of September and I got it on Saturday October 1st!! It actually beat my Sourpuss order!

My order came with some cool postcards and a cute logo sticker!

Besides the shampoo, I ordered:



Suavecita OG Black w/red tee

Suavecita OG Baseball tee red

Both the shirts are super cute and fit really well!

Here's the dry shampoo:



It is a powder. Which I have only used Spray dry shampoos. You apply the powder to your scalp and massage it into your hair and go! I love the smell (which any Suavecita product does!) it gives your hair volume of course! I really like this product!

Overall I give Suavecita an A+

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts