Halloween decorating 2016

I am vacation this week so I have put together some posts to keep things coming!


One thing about me if you don't already know, I LOVE Halloween! I actually decorated earlier than I normally do but I was trying to think Fall weather since it has been so HOT lately. I mean on the first day of Fall it was 86 degrees! What? Anyways....

When I went to Wal-Mart recently the Halloween stuff was out so I got a few new items to take home and then I got the rest of my stuff I mean why not? Since a lot of my stuff is repeated year after year, I try to come up with new places for some of my items. So here is a little tour:

Gallery wall:



I've talked about my gallery wall numerous times but have never done a separate post on it yet. I will eventually! I almost have a full on Halloween themed gallery wall and there's still time I might make it happen! The newest item (to the right above my Marilyn Monroe calendar) is a sound activated mirror I got from Avon it's the coolest!!

Next is my new end table which I featured my Jack Skellington holders and used my jumbo confetti:



Next, my trunk:

Of course Stark was in the picture!


I found at Wal-Mart a glittery snow globe? With a skull in the center!! Black glitter pumpkins and the rest of the confetti.

I "started" a black cat collection one year and now it has grown!



I have yet to do a door wreath or decoration but stay tuned!

XO,

Mags 



Comments

Popular Posts