Paper Plate Skeleton

Happy Halloween Eve!!

I am planning a little party today since Monday I have to work but also it's the annual Trick or Treat at my mom's nursing home so I am planning to help hand out treats.

I didn't get to do a lot of Halloween crafts this year. Which is a major bummer but I did do this really fun craft that I found on Facebook and then pin via Pinterest  and that is the Paper Plate Skeleton!

If you know me I LOVE skulls and skeletons they are a major decorating staple for me!

You will need:

18 paper plates

Pencil and scissors

Paper Punch

Ribbon or string

White Paper

Sharpie

You print the pattern then cut out the shapes and trace them onto the plates:


Then draw a face on your skull

Next, you will have to cute bones out for your skeleton:



You have to cut two for each arms and legs which will total ten. Also cut punch holes in the middle of each.  I didn't take a picture but also you will cut out ribs and hips too. Then you will use ribbon or string to attach the bones.

For the feet and hands you trace your own white paper (I flipped the hands) then I traced flip-flops for the feet.  After you get everything attached you can hang your skeleton:



He looks pretty good!


Have a Happy Halloween!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts