Summer to Fall Fashion 2016 edition

It's that time of the year again! To transition my closet from Summer to Fall. As much as I hate to put away my cute clothes (including my dresses) but I love fall clothes including leggings! I could have sworn I made a post about this last year but I can't find it. I know I did one for the Spring. Oh well! At the end of this post I will post a Cherry Dollface video that she shares Fall pinup fashion ideas it's pretty great!

Let's get started!

First, I decided to store all but maybe 6 of my dresses? Last year, I put all but two (of course my collection was smaller at that time) dresses away. I wore one of the dresses I used a cardigan, and black tights with it. The winter was milder at the time but other than that, I didn't wear much dresses. I am in the process of ordering some longer sleeved dresses for fall and winter (stay tuned for that post!)

*sigh* bye bye my pretties see you in the Spring!


Next, I put away all my shorter skirts. I kept out my pencil skirts and my one really long polka dot skirt.



What else do I store? Anything that has thinner material, lose knit tops (I replace with thicker knit), my shorts, a few tank tops (including some of my workout tops), and all my swimsuits but one (In case I swim at the gym or sit in the hot tub).



So what do I keep out? Besides the typical (jeans, and t-shirts) I have year-round clothing items which are cardigans, t-shirts, boat neck tops (post on that soon) and also kept out one pair of Capri's and high waisted shorts for a tad longer.

What are you fall items?

  • Hoodies- I keep out a couple as year-round staple but I put the rest out during the fall
  • Long sleeved shirts- Again, I keep out a basic white one during year-round but I pull out my other ones to wear and layer with!
  • Thicker knit tops 
  • Leggings! People may not like them but I do especially with my knit tops and my army shirt! 
  • And my skull long sleeved shirts!





Last but not least here is the video from Cherry Dollface. I will be meeting her soon!!

 



Have a great week!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts