Three card post

You're in for a treat! Three cards in one post!!

First card is of course is a father's day card found on pintrest but sadly no blog to linked up to it so I winged it:



I used scraps/buttons and extra letters from that I used on the photo board. The inside I just wrote my own personal message :)


Remember the tin card? This is for my nephew Sheamus who turned one a week ago I went with a monkey theme using brown/tan paper (one of these days I'll have a circle punch) and monkey stickers instead of what came with the tin here is the front of it:



I also added brown gingham ribbon too

The inside two photos:





It says Go WILD it's your first birthday!

The last card is another one I have done before too it's the round card I made for my friend Shannon (Sheamus's mommy) her birthday is Wednesday:



Again I wrote a personal message on the half circle. Then punched a hole and tied the card closed with ribbon.

Three simple yet cute cards for three special people :)





Comments

Popular Posts