Junkstock 2013

Hi!! How was your weekend? Mine was decent. Friday I went to Junkstock which is the most fabulous Flea market/junking event I've ever been to hands down. I will save most of the pics I took for wordless Wednesday so this post isn't photo overloaded ;)

Anyways Junkstock is a three day event located at an old diary farm in Elkhorn (or Omaha depending who you ask) and also they have a harvest edition too! Can't wait!! My friend Kim joined for the junking adventure!!



This peace sign made of tires greets you at the entrance :)


There is music too! Kinda of like the Woodstock of junking :) I think Friday was the best day I heard that Saturday was packed and Sunday was pretty muddy.

So you wanna know my scores? Of course you do!!


This one booth had license plates cut of the alphabet so I had to get my nickname spelled out :) It now is displayed above my patio door!




Almost every booth I visted had old cameras which I happen to collect I was good at controling myself LOL but I fell in LOVE with this little Kodak browine (I now own 2) and it followed me home. The mermaid I am over the moon for because I have been on a mission for one, this booth had bigger mermaids and I was about to give up when I found her!! I'm re-doing my bathroom in a mermaid theme, she has been repainted and proudly hands in my bathroom :) :) I got two of these Mason jar lids (50 cents each? yes please!!) I will be making into soap dispensers.

So you're wondering about the corks? Over at I love to create there is a post about 12 creative uses for corks. It will be probably after I get my 4th of July projects done!
Mostly I came home with some great ideas for future projects myself.

It's going to be a great week of awesome posts!!  Have a great one!!




Comments

  1. I like the license plates idea.

    I've seen USA maps done in license plates. That's kind of cool to. They use the license plate for that state cut out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts