Sunglasses Display

If you follow me on Instagram www.instagram.com/magshorty  I played with the new feature which is videos this weekend and I shared a demo of this project. Now I'm sharing it on here too!

I came across the idea for this display on the Crafty Chica's blog and I've wanted to do design this project for a while but sometimes timing is everything!!

I have a habit of breaking or losing my sunglasses. A summer staple too. So I have collected quite a few pairs.... plus you can't beat $5.00 sunglasses either!! 

Remember my post about the tie dye canvas? It was re-purposed for this project!!

Materials:

Canvas - already painted

Ribbon

*Fast grab spray glue

Glittter glue paint




I love glitter so I thought my display could use a little shine and shimmer to it. So I used some of my arylic glitter glaze paint and did a quick top coat (it dries clear and glittery).

Next cut some ribbon to size that strecthes across your canvas this is what you will put your sunglass on. Dendpending on how many pairs you have. Attach. I had planned to use a staple gun until the staples stuck out :/ so plan B Aleenes Fast Grab Tacky Spray! I love this stuff!



I only did 2 ribbons since I have about 9 pairs (told ya I had a problem!!) After attaching the 1st ribbon I hung one of my pairs to eye ball where the next ribbon should go. Attach and let dry.

Here's the finished product! Hung in my room between my door and closet so I grab a pair and go!!




Come back tomorrow for more Junkstock photos!!

Comments

Popular Posts