Laters Baby

This week I am on vacation in Colorado so all the following posts this week are post dated for your reading pleasure enjoy!


Yes I like Twilight got caught up in the Fifty Shades of Grey obession not going to lie. When I heard there was parties in the theme I knew I had to host one. Last Friday I got the chance. I'm keeping the post clean and sharing just what I did for set up of the party ok?

For the inspiration of this party I went to this blog here she had awesome ideas!


I had to keep the decorating to a minimum since I had to rearrange my living room for the party. I accidently deleted a few of my photos (oops). But here is what I do have that's creative :)

You know me I had to decorate my door so I got some glitterly silver letters from Michaels and wrote out "We aim to please" then I framed them:







What's a party without wine? I had chosen Barefoot wine (Christian is barefoo in the books) and I took some .49 cent paper from Michaels to make corset covers:








My table set up was pretty simple I took the three elements from the book: #1 Grey necktie #2 a silver mask #3 handcuffs. I filled a $ Tree vase with silver tinsel toand hooked the handcuffs to it. The journal was a birthday present from my friend Lora :)

I also made "silver balls" aka Oreo cookie balls but I deleted that photo. I used Wilton's edible spray dye again from Micheals.  Here is the recipe if you're interested!

The party was so much fun!

Laters Baby!




Comments

Popular Posts