Tulip Body Art: A review

I am trying to get back into the swing of things around here and at home. For today I decided to write a review about a recent product I tried because as an artist it is important to try new products, learn new things, etc, etc. And if you like the product why not share it with the rest of the blog-o-sphere?

That's excatly what I am doing here.

I was asked to face paint at Relay which I was happy to do but I a needed a new kit. I had purchased a cheap kit at Michaels a year ago (sometimes artist are cheap skates hence why we are so thifty!) but I didn't like it. I have known about the Body Art line from Tulip (ilovetocreate) and because of the price I was turned off by it. But this time (thank you Michaels coupon) I went for it:





I selected the simple Body Art kit called Sport (which fit our Relay theme Team Up Fight Back) the kit had 8 paints, two brushes and an instruction booklet which I didn't use (but did read over how to use the product). According to the instructions you added water to the paint before using (obviously), then apply.

What I like about the product

*After adding water the product went on smooth here are some pics of my model Izzy:





*It's long lasting:



Here is a yellow ribbon (for Bladder cancer awareness) I added to my own hand. I totally forgot about it after sometime I noticed it was still on my hand

Now in comparison another fellow Relay committee member who face painted with me had located a kit at Wal-Mart her kit though had bigger jars of paint it wasn't the greatest of quality. I had used pink (one color I did not have) and noticed how thick it went on unlike the Tulip paint.

Her brush frayed badly where she had to use mine. That made me feel good because I had a nice thin brush and a fuller sized brush too. Added bonus!

The only thing I didn't like was the price. However because it was good quality it was worth the cost to have nicely painted faces at Relay. :)

So yes I recomend this product to anyone! Check out more at ilovetocreate.com



Note: This post was 100% mine own opinion. Ilovetocreate did not ask me to write this but if they see this post and see how much I LOVE their products, I won't turn down free swag!! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts