Colorado

Hello!!! I'm baaack!! Did you miss me? I had a great vacation! I won't bombard you with photos I shared some on Instagram you can checkout some of there!

First off it was a VERY long drive! But it was a great way to see our state and Colorado too. :)

Before we got to Colorado we stopped in Ogallala Nebraska to hike a trail which marked the historic Oregon Trail:


We hiked up a VERY steep hill. But the view was worth it:



Colorado in itself was AMAZING! I wish we could have stayed longer because there was so much to do and little time to do it :(

We did make to down town Denver which is a lot like down town Omaha but busier!


Can you imagine living at the VERY TOP of this apartment! LONG WAY down!!!

As an artist I love visual artwork from sculptures to street art and downtown was full of it! My favorite:



A play at your leisure piano! The colors of course is what drew me in. I don't play but it was sure neat!!

We did shopping and sight seeing plus had great food! My list is super long for the next time I visit!

I'll this post with a shot of the moutains which we finally got to see our last day. The first two days were overcast:




Have a great week!




Comments

Popular Posts