Another simple framed project

This week I am on vacation in Colorado so all the following posts this week are post dated for your reading pleasure enjoy!

Happy Friday! PS. I am back from my vacation but I am going to see Trace Adkins tonight! Woo hoo!!


I am still working on my night stand re-make. It has taken a trip to the back burner. I ran out of spray paint after two cans and it's still not finished. So I promise when I am back from vacation, I will share it!

Meanwhile I had those vintage Hawaiian images I believe they're from Cosmo Cricket. I saved them of course. I have some mini frames that once held some Halloween images but I decided to re-make into other things. Including one of these images.

Here are the materials:



I used some vintage shell wrapping paper that I had leftover from another project (which I will be sharing later on this summer).

I traced the paper to size using the insert from the frame as my pattern and cut it. Then I used double stick tape to attach my image:



Then of course assemble and you have another simple yet cute framed piece of work:



Thanks for stopping! I will be back next week with pictures from my vacation!!

Comments

Popular Posts