Another Junking Adventure!

Happy Friday!!
I am knee deep in projects and I am scrambling to get 4th of July projects done for next week to share along with others too eeek!

But I had planned to share my finished drawers.... well I will but I went on another junking adventure today so I'm sharing that instead oh and pictures for WW too.

First my awesome Kim had garage sale so that was my 1st stop BECAUSE she had a camera that I needed to check out well it followed me home of course:



This is a Kodak Brownie Hawkeye with the flash on the side isn't not fab?? Seriously my collection is GROWING!! I put this lovely in my kitchen. My rule for my old camera collection is if it is different in any way shape or form then I will add it. I have three different styles of Kodak Brownies now (mmmm brownies sorry side tracked!).

Then my other awesome friend Vicki had her 2nd Annual Flea Market. She had one in the fall that I went to but never got pictures up on here :( anyways I got a few more lovelies:



It's hard to see because I didn't stand on my chair to get closer but those two bottles in my kitchen. I added my Zebra Stripe teapot that used to sit on my microwave (now where the Brownie sits) of course that's the lovely Marilyn Monroe :)

Oh and the scrap booking goodness!!



Yes that's another wooden cigar box purse (another thing I collect) to alter, a few Crafty Secret goodies, Tattered Angels, a little tray and some chip shapes. I actually behaved myself which was SUPER hard!! But I'm happy with what I got :) Plus that cute stool followed me home too!

It's going on Saturday too so if you're in the area stop by you won't be disappointed!

Have a great weekend!!


Comments

Popular Posts