Some jewerly stuff

Today I go back to the doctor. I wish I could say I was better but it's an understatement.  The pain comes and goes. Some days are better than others. I know this wasn't magically going to get better instantly (I'm an impatient person sometimes) but I did have some vain hope because I have only done minor creating that doesn't require much like cutting I figure gluing and using glitter glue won't hurt the old wrist and fingers. We'll see what the doctor says.

Anyways. I was excited what I got from my secret Santa yesterday:



Jewerly making stuff! A necklace, bracelet, & earring set.  Plus another kit with 8 pairs of earrings!! Oh please carpal go away soon so I can play!!!

Since this is a post about jewelry, I am going to share my altered photo frame bracelet again done for the holidays:

I took the Christmas Paisley and the Red Hawaiian print paper this time.  It has definately become my seasonal bracelet :)

That's it for today, I'll let you know what the doctor says soon!



Later days!

Comments

Popular Posts