Watch out she's creating!

My CT is starting to become manageable where it's not hurting as much just numbing and tingling mostly. And I've only dabbled in a little bit of projects nothing too hard core but I thought after seeing my lovely Ortho Doctor (he's no McDreamy but close enough), that it might be okay to do a little more creating.

Then I realized that my friend Becki's eldest Brittney's birthday is Friday *gasp* and she's going to be 13 *double gasp* and I need to get a card made pronto Squanto *triple gasp* Well, what do you make for a 13-year old??? Last year I made her the pocket card 

So I decided to make her round tin card, except I couldn't locate any of the darn tins!  I had committed a serious neatness attack and I remember grabbing the bag that they were in but do I remember where I put them? Noooo. Then I came across one floating among some other creative things:

Here is the start of Britt's card. The box is to put in. I used decorating chalk for top. My frog necklace came in the box and I loved the raised design on it. Realizng it'd be awesome with some color to it. I had no ink (that's at Sunday school) or Glimmer Mist (ran out) so I found decorating chalk. It took some work to get like this above wasn't too wild about it half of the stuff ended up on my hands.

Then I realized I should enclose a gift of some sort. So I remembered I made bracelets for Britt, Bailey, Becki and myself:

The bottom one is mine.  So I'll send those along too. It'll be late but it's the thought that counts!

I need to so not be a procrastinator anymore. Maybe that's a New Year's resoultion?

Comments

Popular Posts