Ouch

So the weekend well.... The word OUCH comes to mind hence my title.  Nebraska threw away the Big 12 title literally.  At least we get to go to a bowl game of some kind.  Anyways the other reason for the ouch post is this:

I have carpal tunnel in my right hand/wrist.  I get to sport this groovy brace during my down time.  It could use something perhaps?  Anyways it totally stinks because I had to pretty much give up on creating anything . I was working on my Christmas cards earlier this week and it hurt to use my sciossors. :( 

The doctor has given me two weeks and I am determined to get better.  Of course what's interesting after all these years of working with computers, and creating it didn't develop sooner.  Thank my lucky stars on that one!

So I will still try and post as much as my wrist allows. I do have a few creative projects done that I have yet to share.

Until then later days!

Comments

  1. Hi there,

    I hope your wrist feels better soon, and yes that is the right attitude to have when we want to get better... Good job.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

Popular Posts