Merry Christmas!

Today entry is a post dated one because I am bravig the elements to get my last minute Christmas shopping done as I was told by my co-worker Rhonda it's a right of passage um yeah okay I'll try to remember that when fighting the crowds!

I am kind of disappointed that I didn't get to make much Christmas goodies this year due to the CT and all I even saw that there was a Duck Tape Christmas Tree on the facebook fan page epic fail :(  There's always next year...

But I do have a project that I started before the CT and I finished it the other day:

I had found the red paper frame in my slide mount collection along with the Merry Christmas transparency. I just used my Rusty Pickle Sea Turtle paper to combine red and green. Then I had a little bit of kiwi garbo ribbon left and then I finished it off with a little glitter glue pens. So you have an ornamnet

I'm taking a break from the blog universe for the weekend. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!! And I will be back Monday to recap the holiday fun!

Comments

Popular Posts