2011 Calendar

GAH!!! I can't believe today is the last day of 2010 let alone my post too WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???  I was working on my post of resolutions then I realized that I have to (HAVE TO) share my last creative post for 2010 the resolutions can wait.

My awesome friend Vicki shared recently a 2011 calendar she made with a free printable from Crafty Secrets and despite my CT I knew I had to make one.  My approach was a tag calendar I am really liking tags a lot lately :-)  I was going to using a ring for the calendar but couldn't locate one so I found some ribbon in one of my travel bags I stick craft supplies in and it was perfect!  I am just sharing a few of my personal favorites instead all 12 months because then it would be one long post:
Here is January.  I did very little to no embelishing on these.  Because the paper spoke for itself. But I did add the year of course and a cute little snowflake sticker.

This is another fav.  May 2011 Pirates of Carribean 4 will be out so that's why Captain Jack Sparrow graces the month of May *grins*

And of course the start of Husker season in September! On the back of each month I've written birthdays, etc nothing fancy there. The best part the calendar looks great on the wall too :) I've been wanting to make a calendar forever but I didn't want to make a big one I really like mini one so much better. 

Well, peeps in the blog-o-sphere I wish y'all a very Happy and rockin New Year be safe have fun and we'll see you in 2011!

Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts