The coutdown to Christmas

Once in a while I have a Wordless Wednesday post but I have a few pics to share but I also need to let you know of the results of my EMG. 

I went yesterday to the Neurologist for the EMG it's basically a shock test the Doctor performed the test which an object that looked like a taser and give a little jolt of electricity into my arm/hand.  Not cool it's like if you ever have plugged something in a maybe got a zap from it or like if someone had a hand buzzer in my case I've grabbed a shocking stapler back in college.  I jumped the first time she done it then the rest of the time it didn't bother me until she said the word needle.  Now I am not a fan of needles even though I got a tattoo (but I couldn't see what he was doing since it was on my shoulder blade maybe that helped) and it felt like I had jabbed myself with a sewing needle.  So not awesome. I indeed have CT a mild case of it. Her thoughts were if I continue to wear my brace like a good kid for another month I could avoid surgery. But I go back to my Ortho Doctor in a week to see what he says. 

Anyways I've been dabbling in a few non painful projects painting mainly though I really want to make a calendar with the free calendar I got from Crafty Secrets so we'll see.  Anyways so here two holiday pics to share:

This is circa 2008. A lady outside of Fremont in a development called Rosedale out does herself every year with lights. And this huge Angel in fact you can see it from the highway.  However the last 2 years (this year and last year) she hasn't had big angel.  There was a fire at light company in Omaha a few years back and I believe they're the ones who do big angel for her so I think that's why she hasn't had it. Her light display is still awesome all the lights are purple.  By the side of her house she has reindeer drinkinking from water and this year she has these icicle lights that make it look like snow is falling and she has a few smaller Angels.
Once in a while she changes the color of lights they've been pinkish and all blue before.  I love the purple. However I do miss the angel it takes your breath away hopefully she'll get a new one. 

It wouldn't be Christmas without cupcakes here is my yummy snowflake cupcake before I ate loads of frosting!

I'll be back Friday with a final Christmas craft until then later days!

Comments

Popular Posts