A Christmas Story

With it being the week before Christmas TODAY (yikes!!!!) I have a few other holiday related post to squeeze in before taking a break so I thought I'd share my favorite Christmas movie of all time: A Christmas Story. 

I remember seeing the movie for the first time in fourth grade laughing my butt off then as I do now. I love that TBS runs an all day marathon of it of course I'm sure I know annoy the heck of out everyone because I pretty much wanna only watch that. 

I love everything from "You'll shoot your eye out kid!",  Randy's layers, "I triple dog dare you", "Oh fudge!", "It must be Italian", the pink bunny PJ's, and of course the leg lamp:


Leg lamp inflate picture circa 2008. I so want one!


I think we can all relate to Ralph when we want that something special for Christmas regardless if it'll shoots our eyes or not.  LOL. 

To me it's not Christmas without watching A Christmas Story.  I recently heard that Hollywood won't be making anymore Christmas movies.  It's kind of sad really of course this is a classic along with the Home Alone movies, Christmas Vacation, and Ernest Saves Christmas just to name a few of my other favs. 

But you can't re-create a classic like A Christmas Story that's for sure.

Comments

Popular Posts