For all that glitters

For the longest time I've wanted to share my staple jewlery items but haven't gotten around to it so today I decided to snap some semi-decent photos and share them with you. Since Christmas is all about the sparkle and shine (well for me anyways). I've mentioned before how I've placed my favorites on a shallow plate on my dresser and I rotate the pieces out for time to time so everything gets a fair shot.  I love jewelry espically unique jewelry maybe because it's the artist in me :)

The necklace on the left is my snowflake I got from my sister for Christmas a few years ago. I've always wanted a snowflace necklace ans she got me it I ♥ it!  The necklace on the right is my fleur de lis. I got this in a three piece set and this became my favorite. I am on the search for a larger one but no luck. I have the symbol and the meaning behind it, which I'll share another day. 

My angel wings necklace.  I came across this at Gordmans and fell in love. I love the different shapes and sizes of the wings. This is a longer necklace which normally I don't wear because I can never find one I liked till now.

These are my Christmas earrings, which I am surprised I don't have more pairs. But the top pair are peppermints and the bottoms are of course Christmas trees they're my favorite pair I am a big fan of silver jewerly.

My ears are double pierced so I have dangles and studs in a shell separate from my plate so nothing gets messed up. I love the silver cherries another favorite pair.  Followed by the square gems and my keys.

I have issues with watches I get them and then after some time they don't work or I don't wear them but I found this rubber one for cheap and I wear a lot plus black goes with everything. To the right is my Husker bracelet 1 more game then I can put away until September.  The front bracelet is a bangle that strecthes I got it from my friend Rhonda who sells jewelry it says inspire. A true word for an artist :)



I kinda laugh at this one but Silly bandz have snuck in my rotation.  You don't have to layer your wrist like I've seen kids do but you can get away with one or two at the most, even pair them with other bracelets for a very chic style. I gave some to my Sunday school kiddo the one on the left is a Disney fairy and the other is Rex from Toy Story.
Of course you know about this bracelet my altered bracelet. 

Last but not least my rings. I was never really into rings except for my class ring in highschool and a mood ring but now I've been finding unique ones so now I like them. You know about my flower ring above. The purple on the left the stone changes color in the light and the one on the right I call my tattoo ring I wore it when I got my tattoo. I wear it on my left middle ringer.

I hope you enjoyed this post and it didn't bore you too much. 

Have a great start to the week!

Comments

Popular Posts