Guitar birthday card

Today is my brother's birthday.  I have one more birthday this year then I get a month off in January before the fun starts all over again.  For this card I already the guitar cut just never got around to using it:

Sorry the picture is a little blurry. 

Here is what the bottom looks like.  I used glitter glue pens to outline.

The card comes from Pack-O-Fun magazine and actually was for Valentines day but it doesn't have to be :)

*************************************

A few randoms:

*I have a caught a cold. It stinks

*Christmas is in a week and no I do not have all my shopping done

*I would like for Christmas to be over now

*I ended up buying Christmas cards this year that really stinks

*I could use some Starbucks

*and a nap

*I still have to do some holiday baking of some kind

*Can't wait for April 29th Fast 5 the final Fast and the Furious movie comes out!!!!

*Is it Spring yet?


Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts