Grease is the word

As per usual, I go back and forth on what I want to be for Halloween Every. Year.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I had found this cute semi homemade costume but the more I thought about it, the more time it would take, the cost for materials would be more than what I want to spend. Which I wasn't really fully committed to doing. Plus going to school wouldn't give me much time to work on it. I may plan it for next year (that IS if I don't change my mind again!!!). When I went to Lincoln Friday, we stopped at a party store where I found the 50's section and went a little overboard on the goodies! Can you blame me? But the important item I got was a Pink Ladies Jacket. I decided to be Rizzo for Halloween.

I love Grease a lot and I find myself relating more to Rizzo than Sandy:



Especially after cutting my hair!I thought about going as Marti too but my hair is still too short for her.

Anyways, the best part of my costume is I have the rest of it in my closet! I am going to share to different costume ideas from Pinterest that I pulled to give you some ideas for Rizzo's look.

Look #1




This is look I will be doing. I have the pencil skirt and a black top. I'm using black heels as opposed to red and probably no belt. The jacket of course, also I have some sunglasses that I plan to use along with a black clutch!

 Look #2



In the final scene at the school carnival, Rizzo wears a shirt with her name on it, and cute shorts with nylons. But since Halloween is usually a chiller time that's why I went with the first choice. Plus again I have everything now (I am going to be hopefully getting new lipstick!).

I will be sharing a post of all my costume details later in the month of October with links in case you want to recreate the look!!

XO,

Mags


Comments

Popular Posts