Jubly-Umph Mystery Box

I haven't ordered from Jubly-Umph since May and when I got the e-mail for the mystery box, I jumped at the chance! Basically it's a grab bag of goodies they have left over so I was really excited to order my "dark and mysterious" box!!

Here's my goodies:




1. Pair of earrings
2. 2 necklaces
3. A brooch
4. A mermaid blank sketch book "Sisters before Misters"
5. A Death before Decaf tea towel (which I am saving as a gift)
6. A bake or die card
7. Wednesday Addams post card
8. If you can;t be cute Be dark and mysterious print

Not bad! I was really happy with my goodies and Jubly-Umph has great customer service too. I framed box the Wednesday and Bake or Die card. I plan ordering some goodies from them for Halloween too!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts