September Ipsy Glam Bag review

Wow! It's already time for September's Ipsy glam bag! There was not much hype for this glam bag on social media as I've recalled no sneak peeks that I remember. I was a tad bummed they didn't do a back to school theme like last year's bag. I am on year #3 already with Ipsy! I started in September 2014!

I love trying out new products and the bags are fun to use for everyday things! I don't plan on stopping anytime soon! I just need to find something to do with some of those extra bags! I think I have an idea in mind!

This month's theme: Glamazon!

Products:



Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme- Wow. I never got stuff like this before! When I got put it on my lips I could feel it working! I love lippy stuff so I will have to toss this in my purse and remember to use it regularly!

Nuxe Soothing and Re-hydrating Mask- I noticed some punctures in the tube. I am not sure if it happened after I opened the bag the first time and it got then or it came that way? I gave this product a go over the weekend and it went on kind of clear. I thought since it was a mask that it would be thicker? My only compliant. 

Eyeko Eye Do Liquid Eyeliner in Black- Again as I've said in my other posts, I don't use eyeliner *yet* but it has a nice fine point and it's a twist which is awesome.

Buff Her House of Exfoliation Vanilla Almond Crumbles- I was surprised to get not one but two face products in this months bag! I still have my other scrub from last months bag that I am trying to finish up first but I did use this the other day to try it for the sake of this blog and I love scrubs so this is nice and easy to use. 

Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Nail Polish in Holy Fuchsia- I am trying to transition to darker colors since it is fall and I love this fuchsia color it's perfect!


Overall I still give the glam bag an A.

XO,

Mags


Comments

Popular Posts