Fall/Halloween bucket list

Wow! Can you believe it's the end of  September already?? Now that it's officially Fall and I can now share my fall bucket list!


*Go to the pumpkin patch (I purchased the tickets a week ago!)

*Go to a haunted house

*Visit a haunted location (Viscilla Axe house or the black angel)

*Get Halloween dresses/outfits

*Decorate- Done!!

*Make my costume

*Decorate pumpkins

*Watch Halloween movies (I've started on this and added a new one)

*Go to a Halloween themed store (done this but I want to go to another)

*Make Halloween treats

*Attend Cherry Dollface's make-up class

*Go to JD McPherson concert

*Attend my HS reunion

*Clean the studio

*Make some pumpkin recipes (I'm all about the pumpkin!)

*Transition my wardrobe from Summer to fall

*Visit the Sunken Gardens one more time 

*Find my new pin up name 


Whew!! I think that's everything! Most of this will be done next month but I also want to do some other stuff for Thanksgiving too. So I'll recap at the end of the month!


XO,

Mags


Comments

Popular Posts